Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Concerning Sharks: Wow... bring the vacuum back...

Shark Webcam, courtesy of Shark Lagoon

Well, the mysterious vacuum staff from a few days ago, may not be so mysterious after all... And I think they need to come back... Actually they may be back. I'm probably not making much sense. Bring on the screenshots!

This is what greeted me today....
Not sure what happened.
The water has gotten a little murky to put it lightly...
The sharks don't seem to mind it though. I guess the ocean isn't always clear either.

 If you look out into the murk, I think I see the blue tube again. So I'm assuming the aquarium is trying to do something about this murk.


 I don't believe I've seen this shark before. I'm not even sure if it's a shark...


The black tips come speeding around the corner. I've got to say, these are most certainly my favorite shark.

Black tip shark congregation! The best kind of congregation.

 Is it actually getting murkier?
 Yup, most certainly murkier.


 Why is the water so murky?!?!?

 Solomon is creeping up.

 Hello Solomon. How's life?


 I'll try to check up later, to see if this murky water has cleared up. Solomon is slightly in the back, if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment