Monday, October 27, 2014

Concerning the Planet: "It doesn't concern me."

Go on keep on emitting carbon dioxide, and eating fish.

Because who needs this?
Wikimedia commons (labeled for reuse)

Or this?
Flickr (labeled for reuse)
Or this (I'm aware some of you probably still don't care- it's coming, don't worry.)
Scifundchallenge.org (labeled for reuse)
What about this?
Pixabay (labeled for reuse)
I'm sure you won't mind living without this.
Wikipedia (labeled for reuse)
Finally, I'll just jump a couple of steps. What about this? You don't mind living like this- I'm sure.
geograph (labeled for reuse)
Please, think about you're giving up- and what you're forcing everyone else to give up too.
Researchers aren't telling tall tales, to get you to stop- they're telling you what will happen. This is our future. I hope you can live like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment