Thursday, October 23, 2014

Concerning Fish (in general): Sustainable, or no?

Pixabay (labeled for reuse)
WWF Sustainable fish guides USE THEM!!!
http://wwf.panda.org/what_we_do/how_we_work/conservation/marine/sustainable_fishing/sustainable_seafood/seafood_guides/

I've hyperlinked it, I've pasted it into this blog posts, which makes it look really messy, so USE IT. Stick it in your wallet, car, write it on your hand, shopping list, glue it to your face, I don't care, just use it! Or memorize it, write a song about it, make flash cards, make a t-shirt out of it, honestly, do whatever will make you remember which fish you should avoid.

If you won't not (yes double negatives, think fast), eat tuna and swordfish for moral reasons, do it for your health. I'll do a more in depth post soon, but know that the larger the fish, the higher the mercury levels. And in case you don't know, MERCURY is NOT good for your health. Boy, I hope you know that: and if you didn't know, you do now. Unless you're one of those passive readers, in which case, STOP IT. I hope the use of CAPS LOCK, makes you an active reader.

Anyway, save the fish! - really, someone needs to help me come up with a better slogan.

No comments:

Post a Comment