Wednesday, June 17, 2015

"If you want to give up remember why you started."

Labeled for reuse link
Wise, wise words. I've been running through this quote quite a bit recently. Someday they may come in handy for you too. I should clarify. The quote I'm referring to is the title of this post. Sorry I got a little overzealous with quotes. Once you get me started I tend not to stop.

"Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about."

If you do, you'll never forgive yourself. And you'll be an old man filled with regret. Did you get the reference? If not. Well. I can't talk to you right now. And seriously? You don't get it? That's just shameful. Simply shameful. Also I'm not sure if I should put quotations around that... It seems like I should, but you never really know. Also I'm not entirely certain I quoted completely correctly. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment