Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Concerning SeaWorld: PETA attacks! Again...

PETA has filed, another complaint about SeaWorld. Following multiple allegations concerning the orcas, after the release of Blackfish, they've now filed concerning injuries on their cetaceans. Apparently, some of the whales and dolphins have been suffering from sunburns and other superficial injuries. Wow SeaWorld. Wow. That's all I can say. I'm not entirely certain what I think about this yet. I'm starting to get the feeling, that people are willing to attack SeaWorld about anything now, which isn't really the idea. Although, at this point I'm unaware of the severity of these allegations. So I will not be making my mind up yet. You can though. Just thought this was interesting. Keeping y'all posted.

Wikimedia Commons (labeled for reuse)

No comments:

Post a Comment