Sunday, March 29, 2015

Ridiculing the ridiculous: "I don't like fish, so who cares if there'regone"

labeled for reuse link
I'm starting a new series called: ridiculing the ridiculous. Which is a series by me, rebutting, frankly absurd comments. These lines are often the ones that catch us out, they are so utterly stupid and said in complete ignorance that we fail to come up with an argument. Not because we can't prove them wrong, but because we are caught off guard with the sheer naïveté.

"I don't like fish, so I don't care if they're gone."

So I assume you don't like dolphins, sharks, seals, bears, birds, or in fact anything else that lives and breathes? Indeed why should you care? It's only the stake of the planet you're talking about. Ever seen the Lion King? Remember the opening song? It's the circle of life. Ring any bells? Recall that everything is connected please. So remove all fish what are you left with? Well I'd like you to fill in the gaps. How's that dream of going to Fiji treating you?

No comments:

Post a Comment