Monday, March 16, 2015

Words of Wisdom from our Oscar Nominees

a. Apologies for going awol. Again. Well I'm back. Hopefully...
b. I realize the Oscars were a month ago
c. I did not see all the nominated movies. Apologies, I have only listed the ones I have actually seen. 

Without further ado here are the nominees, who have already been chosen... Hehem. 

Terence Fletcher: "There are no two words in the English language more harmful than 'good job.'"

Benedict Cumberbatch: "When people talk to each other, they never say what they mean. They say something else and you're expected to just know what they mean."

Eddie Redmayne: "There should be no boundaries to human endeavour. We are all different. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. While there's life, there is hope." 

Julianne Moore: "I think I'll try to forget that just happened." 

Felicity Jones: "Excuse me, did you say something?"

Keira Knightley: "Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine"


Labeled for reuse "acreelman.blogspot.com"

No comments:

Post a Comment