Wednesday, March 18, 2015

An Announcement

pixabay labeled for reuse
Dearest Readers, Followers, People in general, I guess if there is a very intelligent monkey who happens to be reading my blog posts this would be addressed to him/her as well,

Anyway, this is an announcement. As I hope you have already guessed. I am in the process of merging this blog (Serendipity in a Tea Cup) with my other blog (Concerning Kingdom Animalia), so if you are seeing an influx of posts this is the reason. I'm trying to schedule the imported blog posts more marginally towards this blog, nonetheless, be warned.

Also, this means some of the posts that are going up are outdated, this is because they were written before. Bare with me.

What this means for you:

Well, considering that my content is so divergent anyway, it shouldn't mean all too much to you, however, you must know that much of what I did on the other blog had to do with marine biology (see the new section I have built in to this blog for this purpose). If it didn't have to do with marine biology it had to do with animals. Also I will be introducing you to some friends of mine from that blog. The first two you will meet are named Nemo and Wake. No these are not people. These are two beluga whales I spend a large time watching over a webcam. Among them you will also get very familiar with Solomon (shark) and Bruce (Bull shark).

I hope this news is not upsetting to you, but rather fascinating. I must say the world of marine life is one to be in awe of, and I hope you will agree with me.

I would encourage you to look at some of the blog posts that will be going into the marine biology section, so that you know how to spot my friends Nemo and Wake, and how to tell them apart. If you aren't a fan of animals, well in case you haven't realized there was already an entire section dedicated to them on my original blog, and rest assured I will continued posting my more regular content as well. Which is mostly to do with tv shows, movies, and books.

Cheers,

Serendipity in A Tea Cup

No comments:

Post a Comment