Monday, March 23, 2015

Movies to Watch Part IV

Sorry... Here comes another one. Also, I've actually gotten around to watching a number of the movies on my previous list. So I'll be trying to review those as soon as possible. And last little comment, get excited for my reviews about One Piece by Shonen Jump :)

I've been a big fan of One Piece for a number of years now, and I can't tell you how long it took it get caught up with it. Before you start, this is the only anime I watch. And no I am not open to watching any others. Let me tell you One piece has almost 700 episodes, I am in no way willing to go through that again.

Without further ado:

Self/less
labeled for reuse link
I'm not entirely certain about this one. It looks somewhat interesting, but I can't quite tell... I'm all the way for science fiction, but this isn't really "real" science-fiction. At least not when compared to the likes of Star Trek and Star Wars. So let's see... 

Paper Towns
labeled for reuse link
Well I've read the book. If I'm being honest I don't remember what the book was about... It's gotten to the point where I only remember about 5% of all the books I read. So out of the recent books I've read I remember The Magicians and The Fellowship of the Ring. Although, the second one may be a little bit of a cheat, since I've read that book 3-4 times now... Anyway, during that time frame I've read at least three or four other books. Do I remember them? Nope. So yeah... I remember enjoying reading this book, and if I had a day at a beach or something, I wouldn't hesitate picking it up again. With all that said, I want to see what the movie is all about. 

Turns out that's it for now... 

No comments:

Post a Comment