Monday, March 16, 2015

Movies to watch Part III

And here is Part III. I do think this is the last one. Well I hope anyway. I still have my series to keep up with :)

How to Train Your Dragon II
labeled for reuse link
I better watch this one as soon as possible, as evidently, I've been incorrectly schooled in training my dragon. Why else would there have to be a number 2? In all seriousness, I adored that last edition, so let's hope this doesn't disappoint. 

Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
labeled for reuse link
And here comes the next episode the the epic Star Wars series. Are you really surprised that I'm a fan? I know many of us have been disappointed with the last three that we were presented with, my motto? They can't make it any worse, so why not give it a try? If they do it right, it could be the restart of something grand.
Although, I've got to say some of the scenes, especially the one in the forest, seem a little too fantasy-like to me. A little more something out of our high fantasy series, so they've got me a little worried there...

Inside Out: by Pixar
labeled for reuse link
Who doesn't like a good pixar flick? Maybe this will be another shining star of redemption: or maybe not. But, it looks interesting, and I'm a sucker for Disney films. 

Into the Woods
labeled for reuse link
Interesting concept. Meryl Streep was nominated for an Oscar. Surprise, surprise. Worth a glance.

Whiplash
labeled for reuse link
Looks fascinating. Yup that's about it. I played guitar once upon a time. Actually Clarinet too, I hated it. Through no fault of my teacher...

No comments:

Post a Comment