Saturday, July 25, 2015

The Second Best Marigold Hotel: A Brief Review

Labeled for reuse link
First off, I was only really half watching this movie: I was cleaning at the same time. So keep that in consideration. Also because I wasn't really paying attention I don't have an awful lot to say about this movie.

That being said, I did enjoy the first one. It certainly isn't a movie that will live in your mind for days if not years to come (lord of the rings), but it's a good time. It's a light hearted movie, with a number of laughs, and a great cast. 

The second movie is very similar to the first. I'm kind of surprised they made a second one, but I actually did enjoy it. Again I don't have all too much feedback. If you want a few laughs, and a good time you might want to give this a try. If you're looking for a mind bending, universe creating epic, this is perhaps not the way to go. But if I have to tell you that then you're probably not going to understand any more thought provoking movies. No offense. Actually, it really annoys me when people say no offense, so I take that back. Maybe I'll write about my disdain for the "no offense" some other time. But for now, if you have some lazy time, I wouldn't say no to a viewing of the Second Best Marigold Hotel.


Drinking: nothing right now. I might have a jasmine green tea mix later on. Can't be bothered to right now though. 

Featured image: trailer. I assume blogger has set one for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment