Sunday, July 26, 2015

Zucchini Pizza Bites


Since acquiring a Pinterest account I've come across an insane multitude of recipe ideas. It's a tad overwhelming to be honest. It also means I have no idea what the original source for any of these ideas is. So I apologize in advance for whoever came up with this idea originally. I didn't follow anyone's recipe, I just saw a picture and tried it. And this was the result.

This really is complicated and I wouldn't even go so far to call it a recipe.


First step: obtain a zucchini.
Second step: slice said zucchini into slices.
Third step: lay slices on baking sheet, stick into oven at 200 degrees celsius.
Fourth step: if you have tomato sauce, great! Use that. If not you can do what I did... I was too lazy to make tomato sauce so I took one (rather large) tomato cut it up into tiny little pieces added salt, pepper and garlic. Viola.
Fifth step: cut up tiny, itty-bitty pieces of mozzarella.
Sixth step: take zucchini out of oven, place spoonful of tomato sauce onto each slice followed by a piece of mozzarella.
Seventh step: put it back into the oven for some indeterminate amount of time (it's really not a lot of time- just keep an eye on it)

There you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment