Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Concerning Kingdom Animalia: Christmas!!!

Dearest readers,
I believe my absence, lasting over a month now, warrants an apology. Well there you have it. Sorry, I'm not really one to explain myself.

Moving on.

Well, today, is Christmas eve. How the year has flown by. I have no idea how long I've had this blog, however, it seems as if it's been quite a while. Christmas has always been one of my favoritist (I realise this is not a word) times of year. My hope is people will be in a more mindful state of mind, perhaps their actions will save just one animal. Although, I'll venture, that saving the planet, may not be on many peoples' minds this time of year. It's a holiday more focused on our own species, nonetheless, the new year is on the horizon, and I hope that our destructive habits may change yet.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas,

Concerning Kingdom Animalia

P.S.: Don't forget to leave something for the reindeer :)
Flickr "labeled for reuse"

No comments:

Post a Comment