Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Arrow: recent episodes...

Well. That was unexpected. And more than a little disturbing.

Labeled for reuse on flickr
Spoilers FYI.
Honestly though, if your looking this stuff up, you must realize there will be spoilers. So in the future expect no warnings from me. Not going to happen. We are mature enough to predict the consequences of clicking on articles/blog posts about series. 

So since everything is sort of muddled in my brain, forgive me if this is covering multiple episodes. Well, what are you gonna do?

First we find out Thea dies.
And then she doesn't...?
But so she didn't die, Oliver becomes Raz... 

Well. I guess it was unexpected, then again it's the league of assassins. If they want someone, they get them. No matter what the cost.

So now that Oliver is in training with the league he has essential become a cold hearted animal. Pleasant. The latest episode (that I have watched) was painful to watch, to put it lightly. We see a character with dark undertones, become that very darkness itself. 
I'll be interested to see where he ends up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment