Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Movies I Need (want) to Watch

The continuation of the movies I should, and indeed plan on watching. Maybe, if I feel inclined to, I'll review them. If I ever get around to watching them... But I digress, here they are.

Wikimedia Commons "Labeled for reuse"
The Age of Adaline 
Seems like the type of movie I like: discluding my more usual, fantasy and science fiction. A movie that has a twist. Looks promising. Hopefully, it ends that way. 

Lucy
I realize this movie has already been released... As I've already mentioned, I haven't had much time. Anyway, I am quite familiar (and very annoyed) and the common misconception that we only use 10% of our brains. Maybe this movie will help clear up this stupid idea that people have floating around in their minds. All things aside, this seems like an interesting movie, utilizing an interesting idea. 

Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb
I watched the previous two when they first came out. I thought the concept was a very interesting one, and the movie turned out to be a rather good time. I wasn't all too anticipatory of the third movie, but Robin Williams is in it. So I will be watching it. As soon as I find time... 

The Imitation Game
Word War II. Puzzles. A puzzle mastermind. What more could one ask for? 


More to come. Sorry, I really haven't been watching anything but LOTR and the Hobbit... What can I say, my loyalties lie first with the Professor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment