Thursday, February 2, 2017

It seems I forgot I have a blog...

labelled for reuse http://www.pauldingcountyareafoundation.net/note-that-says-sorry-xvl4oljbjpcp.html
It seems most of the posts I've been writing recently, have been apologies for not writing. So I guess I owe you a double apology.... one for a lack of content, and two for sub-par quality posts on the few you have received.

As usual I do have my excuses, though I doubt you would appreciate me going into them. So I'll refrain myself, at any rate expect more frequent posting in the near future. And a possible remodel. I haven't quite yet decided. Over the next few days I'm looking into some logistical things with the blog, so it might take me a while to get a proper post written, but I promise once I've sorted it out (finally), I'll be back in full swing.

Though I will say, it doesn't help that apple has decided to remove blogger as one of their apps... I quite enjoyed that little feature. If anything who can do anything about that is reading this right now, I'd really appreciate having that app returned to its rightful pedestal on my home screen.

That' is for now folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment